GURUGRAM- Vistara (UK) made further updates to its international flight plans for the upcoming Northern Winter 2023/24 season, with the latest changes taking effect as of October 23, 2023.
Vistara International Schedule Changes
The modifications include:
- Delhi – Bangkok Suvarnabhumi: An A321 aircraft will replace the A320, operating daily starting October 29, 2023.
- Delhi – Kathmandu: The frequency will increase from 1 to 2 daily flights, both operated with A320 aircraft, starting November 1, 2023.
- Mumbai – Bangkok Suvarnabhumi: The frequency will increase from 6 to 7 weekly flights, with A321 replacing A320 aircraft from October 29, 2023.
- Mumbai – Mauritius: The 5th weekly flight will resume from December 2, 2023, using A321neo LR. This flight was originally scheduled as 4 weekly flights for the entire winter season.
Earlier Reported Changes
Additionally, the following changes were previously reported:
- Delhi – Denpasar: Starting December 1, 2023, there will be a daily service using A321neo LR, representing a new route.
- Delhi – Hong Kong: A daily service using A321neo LR will commence on October 29, 2023, marking a new route.
- Delhi – Singapore: The 7th weekly service will be maintained and operated with an A321, effective from October 29, 2023.
- Mumbai – Colombo: Frequency will be reduced from 7 to 6 weekly flights, with A320 aircraft, effective October 29, 2023.
- Mumbai – Frankfurt: From November 15, 2023, there will be 6 weekly flights operated with 787-9 aircraft.
- Mumbai – London Heathrow: The schedule changes from October 29, 2023, until January 25, 2024, involve reducing from 5 to 4 weekly flights and then increasing from 5 to 7 weekly flights from January 26 to March 30, 2024. Note that there will be no operations on February 10, 11, and 13, 2024.
- Mumbai – Singapore: The 7th weekly service will be maintained and operated with an A321, effective from October 29, 2023.
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.