The latest aircraft is equipped with 6 Suites, equivalent to Singapore’s first-class cabins, along with 82 flatbed business-class seats on the upper deck. Additionally, there are 44 premium economy class seats and 343 seats in the economy class, all situated on the lower deck.
Singapore Airlines A380 India Routes
The scheduled routine aircraft replacements are as follows:
- Singapore to Delhi: From July 29, 2024, to September 1, 2024, flights SQ406/403 will be operated by a Boeing 777-300ER, replacing the A380.
- Singapore to Mumbai: From June 24, 2024, to July 28, 2024, flights SQ424/423 will be operated by a 777-300ER, replacing the A380.
As of September 13, 2023, Singapore Airlines has also provisionally scheduled the A380 aircraft for other markets during the Northern Summer 2024 season. These markets include:
- Singapore to Frankfurt: 1 daily flight
- Singapore to Hong Kong: Flight SQ892/893
- Singapore to London Heathrow: Flights SQ308/319 and SQ322/317
- Singapore to Shanghai Pu Dong: Flight SQ826/827
- Singapore to Sydney: Flights SQ231/232 and SQ221/222
Singapore Airlines (SQ) has now completed the reopening of all overseas SilverKris lounges on its network, with today’s announcement that its dedicated Taipei lounge has returned, with an afternoon opening window covering both of the carrier’s daily departures to Singapore.
While the Taipei SKL has been closed, eligible Singapore Airlines passengers have been directed to the Plaza Premium lounge at the airport.
The reopening marks the 10th and final overseas SilverKris lounge to return to operation on the network. At the same time, three pre-COVID facilities in Adelaide, Delhi, and Kuala Lumpur were permanently shuttered during the pandemic and will not be making a return.
The SilverKris lounge in Taipei is situated on Level 4, one floor above the check-in and departure area, accessible after clearing immigration and security.
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.