Avolon, a global provider of aircraft leasing solutions, has declared that it has fulfilled the transportation of 15 A320neo aircraft to Vistara (UK).
The Vistara is an Indian FSC and JV between Singapore Airlines and Tata Group. UK will soon merge with Air India (AI). Furthermore, the management team of Vistara reflects the parent companies’ expertise with professionals from Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines.
The Vistara has a fleet of 45 Airbus A320neo and one on order. Furthermore, the airline operates a special TATA retro livery on A320neo.
Avolon and Vistara Executive Insights
Paul Geaney, the President and Chief Commercial Officer of Avolon, expressed his pleasure in delivering 15 fuel-efficient new technology aircraft to Vistara. He also mentioned that Vistara’s continued success had helped the rapidly growing Indian aviation market.
On the other hand, Deepak Rajawat, the Chief Commercial Officer of Vistara, mentioned that having a modern and efficient fleet is crucial to an airline’s operations. The delivery of these 15 aircraft by Avolon allowed Vistara to continue its expansion and offer better connectivity to its customers.
Avolon is a leading international aircraft leasing and lease management company headquartered in Ireland.
Furthermore, The company has offices in various parts of the world, including the United States, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Shanghai. Bohai Leasing Co., Ltd, a public company listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, indirectly owns 70% of Avolon.
ORIX Aviation Systems, a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation, listed on the Tokyo and New York Stock Exchanges, owns the remaining 30% stake. Avolon is a global leader in the aircraft leasing industry. Further, it held, managed, and committed a fleet of 830 aircraft as of March 31, 2023.
Vistara is a registered airline joint venture between Tata Sons Private Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA). Tata Sons holds a majority stake of 51% in this partnership, while Singapore Airlines owns the remaining 49%. Subsequently, the company operates under the name of TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
Vistara offers flights to 43 destinations within and outside of India. Further, it has a fleet of 59 aircraft, including 45 Airbus A320s, 2 Boeing 737-800NG, 8 Airbus A321neo, and 4 Boeing B787-9 Dreamliner.
The airline operates more than 260 flights daily. Subsequently, it has served over 45 million satisfied passengers since it began its operations.
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.