Starting from December 13, 2023, the Star Alliance airline intends to raise the weekly service frequency from 7 to 11 flights.
Air Canada More Hong Kong Flights
This increase will be maintained until early February 2024, with flights operated by the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. Subsequently, from January 17, 2024, the service will operate at 10 flights per week during this period, reported Aeroroutes.
The increased flight schedule for Air Canada’s Vancouver to Hong Kong route is as follows:
From December 13, 2023, to January 14, 2024, there will be 11 weekly flights, and from January 17, 2024, to February 7, 2024, the frequency will be 10 flights per week.
The flight details are as follows:
- AC007 departing from YVR at 12:05, arriving in HKG at 18:20 the following day, operated by a Boeing 787-9.
- AC021 departing from YVR at 23:15, arriving in HKG at 05:30 two days later, with flights on select days (x246).
Return flights from Hong Kong to Vancouver:
- AC022 departing from HKG at 10:15, arriving in YVR at 06:10 on select days (x146).
- AC008 departing from HKG at 20:20, arriving in YVR at 16:15, operated daily.
This expanded service was introduced during the scheduled update week of October 16, 2023.
London to Mumbai
The planned service resumption on October 29, 2023, remains unchanged; however, the airline has decided to conclude the season with its last flight on March 15, 2024, from London (or March 16, 2024, from Mumbai). This marks the end of the season two weeks earlier than originally planned.
The flight schedule for Air Canada’s service between London Heathrow and Mumbai is as follows:
- Flight AC856 departs from London Heathrow at 1110 and arrives in Mumbai at 0135 the following day, operating daily with Boeing 787-9 aircraft.
- Flight AC855 departs from Mumbai at 0425 and arrives at London Heathrow at 0920, also operating daily with Boeing 787-9 aircraft.
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.