CANADA- In April 2024, Air Canada (AC) is set to enhance its codeshare collaboration with Singapore Airlines (SQ), aligning with the commencement of its direct Vancouver (YVR) to Singapore (SIN) route.
Starting April 3, 2024, flight designations with AC codes will be applied to the specified Singapore Airlines flights.
Routes Operated in partnership
Air Canada, in partnership with Singapore Airlines, will operate the following routes as reported by Aeroroutes:
- Singapore to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi
- Singapore to Colombo
- Singapore to Dhaka
- Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
- Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
- Singapore to Penang
- Singapore to Perth
- Singapore to Phnom Penh
- Singapore to Phuket
Air Canada More Hong Kong Flights
Starting from December 13, 2023, the Star Alliance airline intends to raise the weekly service frequency from 7 to 11 flights.
This increase will be maintained until early February 2024, with flights operated by the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. Subsequently, from January 17, 2024, the service will operate at 10 flights per week during this period, reported Aeroroutes.
The increased flight schedule for Air Canada’s Vancouver to Hong Kong route is as follows:
From December 13, 2023, to January 14, 2024, there will be 11 weekly flights, and from January 17, 2024, to February 7, 2024, the frequency will be 10 flights per week.
The flight details are as follows:
- AC007 departing from YVR at 12:05, arriving in HKG at 18:20 the following day, operated by a Boeing 787-9.
- AC021 departing from YVR at 23:15, arriving in HKG at 05:30 two days later, with flights on select days (x246).
Return flights from Hong Kong to Vancouver:
- AC022 departing from HKG at 10:15, arriving in YVR at 06:10 on select days (x146).
- AC008 departing from HKG at 20:20, arriving in YVR at 16:15, operated daily.
This expanded service was introduced during the scheduled update week of October 16, 2023.
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.