ABU DHABI, NEW YORK- Etihad Airways (EY) is set to enhance its codeshare partnership with JetBlue (B6) during the Northern Summer 2024 season launch. This expanded collaboration will encompass JetBlue’s flights to and from Boston (BOS).
The new codeshare routes are scheduled to commence on March 31, 2024, aligning with the introduction of Etihad’s service on the Abu Dhabi – Boston route.
Etihad JetBlue Codeshare Flights
Etihad Airways, in partnership with JetBlue, will offer a range of flight options connecting Boston with the following destinations, reports Aeroroutes:
- Charleston SC
- Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Myers
- Jacksonville FL
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Minneapolis/St. Paul
- New Orleans
- New York La Guardia
- San Antonio
- San Diego
- San Juan
- Washington Reagan
- West Palm Beach
These flights will be operated by JetBlue but under the codeshare agreement with Etihad Airways. This partnership offers travelers convenient connections to and from Boston across a wide range of domestic destinations.
A321neo Domestic Operations
In the Northern winter 2023/24 season, JetBlue Airways will introduce the Airbus A321neo LR aircraft for a limited-time operation on several domestic routes. The A321neo LR is scheduled to operate on the following routes:
- Boston to Los Angeles on January 4, 2024 (Flight B6187)
- Boston to San Francisco on November 21, 2023 (Flight B6133)
- Los Angeles to Boston on November 20, 2023 (Flight B6188) and January 30, 2024 (Flight B6888)
- Los Angeles to New York JFK on various flights between November 5, 2023, and January 29, 2024, with one daily flight
- New York JFK to Los Angeles on various flights between November 5, 2023, and January 30, 2024, with one daily flight
- New York JFK to San Francisco on November 8, 2023 (Flight B6615)
- San Francisco to Boston on November 21, 2023 (Flight B61734)
- San Francisco to New York JFK on November 8, 2023 (Flight B61216)
These Airbus A321neo LR aircraft will be temporarily deployed on these routes during the specified time frame.
Etihad Leases A330 for Jakarta Flights
Etihad Airways has updated its schedule to extend the lease of Wamos Air Airbus A330 aircraft until early January 2024, primarily for its Abu Dhabi to Jakarta route.
The A330-200 and A330-300 aircraft were introduced into service on October 1, 2023, and the lease was initially scheduled until October 31, 2023. However, the airline had initially stated that the leased aircraft would operate until late November 2023.
Here are the flight details:
From Abu Dhabi to Jakarta:
- Flight EY474 departs AUH at 02:45 and arrives in CGK at 14:30 using an A330 on a daily basis.
- Flight EY472 departs AUH at 10:25 and arrives in CGK at 22:10 using an A330 on a daily basis.
From Jakarta to Abu Dhabi:
- Flight EY471 departs CGK at 00:40 and arrives in AUH at 05:50 using an A330 on a daily basis.
- Flight EY475 departs CGK at 16:50 and arrives in AUH at 22:05 using an A330 on a daily basis.
The airline has tentatively scheduled Boeing 787-9 and 787-10 service to Jakarta starting from January 8, 2024, at the earliest.
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.