LONDON- The flag carrier of the UK, British Airways (BA), changed its aircraft on the Heathrow Airport London-Chicago O’Hare route in mid-October 2023.
British Airways operates flights to more than 20 US destinations and is continuously expanding its US Network with more flights.
British Airways London-Chicago Route Update
This A330-200 aircraft will continue to operate on this route until November 14, 2023.
The following schedule will be in effect from November 5, 2023, to November 14, 2023:
From London Heathrow (LHR) to Chicago O’Hare (ORD):
- BA295 departs at 11:00 and arrives at 13:55 on an A330-200, operating daily.
- BA297 departing at 16:15 and arriving at 19:15 on a Boeing 777-300ER, operating daily.
From Chicago O’Hare (ORD) to London Heathrow (LHR):
- BA294 departing at 17:00 and arriving at 06:40 the next day on an A330-200, operating daily.
- BA296 departing at 21:05 and arriving at 10:50 the next day on a Boeing 777-300ER, except for Fridays and Sundays.
- BA296 departing at 21:15 and arriving at 10:50 the next day on a Boeing 777-300ER on Fridays and Sundays.
Previously Reported Changes
British Airways has also made changes to the aircraft used for this route to coincide with the planned service increase:
- Starting on March 29, 2024, flight BA295/294 will see a Boeing 777-200ER replacing the -300ER.
- From April 20, 2024, flight BA299/298 will operate once daily with a mix of Boeing 787-9 and -10 aircraft, featuring a new schedule.
- Commencing on March 29, 2024, flight BA297/296 will utilize a Boeing 787-10, replacing the 777-200ER. However, please note that this flight will be temporarily suspended from April 20, 2024, until May 10, 2024.
As previously indicated in this month’s schedule update, the oneWorld member will increase its overall service frequency from 2 to 3 daily flights starting from May 11, 2024.
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.