As previously indicated in this month’s schedule update, the oneWorld member will increase its overall service frequency from 2 to 3 daily flights starting from May 11, 2024.
British Airways London to Chicago
British Airways has also made changes to the aircraft used for this route to coincide with the planned service increase:
- Starting on March 29, 2024, flight BA295/294 will see a Boeing 777-200ER replacing the -300ER.
- From April 20, 2024, flight BA299/298 will operate once daily with a mix of Boeing 787-9 and -10 aircraft, featuring a new schedule.
- Commencing on March 29, 2024, flight BA297/296 will utilize a Boeing 787-10, replacing the 777-200ER. However, please note that this flight will be temporarily suspended from April 20, 2024, until May 10, 2024.
Here are the updated flight schedules:
From London Heathrow (LHR) to Chicago O’Hare (ORD):
- BA295: Departure at 11:05, Arrival at 13:45, Aircraft: Boeing 777 (Daily)
- BA299: Departure at 13:10, Arrival at 15:50, Aircraft: Boeing 787-9 (3x weekly) or 787-10 (Daily)
- BA297: Departure at 15:35, Arrival at 18:15, Aircraft: Boeing 787-10 (Daily)
Further From Chicago O’Hare (ORD) to London Heathrow (LHR):
- BA294: Departure at 16:45, Arrival at 06:35+1, Aircraft: Boeing 777 (Daily)
- BA298: Departure at 19:10, Arrival at 09:00+1, Aircraft: Boeing 787-9 (3x weekly) or 787-10 (Daily)
- BA296: Departure at 21:15, Arrival at 11:05+1, Aircraft: Boeing 787-10 (Daily)
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.