GURUGRAM- Tata-owned Air India (AI) has introduced a range of enhancements aimed at providing an outstanding passenger experience across cabin classes on its international long-haul flights.
The airline unveiled several improvements, including new amenity kits, a luxurious and sustainable bedding update, and fresh Chinaware, cutlery, and glassware. These enhancements are scheduled to be implemented on medium and long-haul international flights, commencing in mid-2024 when the A350-900 aircraft begins its international commercial operations.
Air India New Amenity Kits
Air India introduces exclusive amenity kits designed by Ferragamo for First and Business class passengers. Housed in a bespoke presentation bag featuring unique Indian printing styles, each kit includes Ferragamo body lotion, hand cream, lip balm, comfortable socks, a plush eye mask, and a specially designed Air India keepsake.
Amenity Kits and Sleepwear by TUMI
The First class kit further includes an Eau de Parfum. Air India becomes the world’s first airline to feature amenity kits in Ferragamo’s new brand identity.
Premium Economy amenity kits, created in collaboration with TUMI, incorporate the Air India Red color and include skincare essentials by Verso.
Economy class amenity kits, exclusive to ultra-long-haul flights, consist of an eye mask, socks, and hand lotion crafted from premium recyclable and reusable Kraft paper.
For First and business-class guests, Air India offers sustainable sleepwear by TUMI, made from recycled materials blended with cotton for softness and breathability. The loungewear includes plush velour slippers, ensuring maximum comfort during the journey.
- First and Business class blankets made of premium wool blend, inspired by Sozni embroidery of Jammu & Kashmir. Air India is the only airline offering wool-blended blankets in these classes.
- Premium Economy and Economy cabins feature woven cabin blankets reflecting new brand elements.
- The exquisite chinaware collection combines lightweight and durable materials with subtle brand elements, including intricate Mandala patterns and India-inspired designs.
- A uniquely India-inspired, tiffin box-shaped salt-pepper cruet set in a gold finish adds a touch of luxury and cultural richness. First-class guests receive exclusive copper-gold thalis for Indian meals.
- In Premium Economy, meals are presented in lightweight melamine tableware featuring an etched Mandala pattern on side plates, bowls, and multipurpose glass.
Glassware and Cutlery:
- Business class guests are treated to luxurious, lead-free glassware from Slovakia, known for its infinite transparency, utilizing a rare erbium element of the highest quality.
- Exquisite stainless-steel cutlery with weight-saving hollow handles enhances the overall dining experience.
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.