CHICAGO- United Airlines (UA) recently submitted several adjustments to its Trans-Atlantic services for the Northern summer 2024 season. These changes involve launching seasonal routes and increasing flight frequencies.
The airline filed these adjustments as part of its schedule update during the week of October 6, 2023.
United Trans-Atlantic Routes
Comparing schedule listings from August 6, 2023, to October 8, 2023, here are the changes for United Airlines’ Trans-Atlantic services:
- Chicago O’Hare – Barcelona: Starting from May 23, 2024, seasonal service will use a 787-10 aircraft instead of the previously planned 787-8.
- Chicago O’Hare – Edinburgh: Seasonal service resumes one day earlier than initially planned, beginning on May 2, 2024.
- Newark – Athens: From March 30, 2024, there will be daily service with a 787-10 aircraft. Previously, there were five weekly flights starting from April 4, 2024, and seven from May 6, 2024.
- Newark – Dublin: The seasonal second daily flight resumes on March 30, 2024, instead of April 27, 2024.
- Newark – Naples: Starting from May 3, 2024, a 167-seater 767-300ER will replace the previously planned 203-seater aircraft. Additionally, the seasonal second daily flight begins on May 23, 2024, instead of June 21, 2024.
- Newark – Paris CDG: Seasonal second daily service resumes on March 10, 2024, instead of May 3, 2024. The seasonal UA054/055 flights will be operated by a 167-seater 767-300ER until May 2, 2024, starting from November 9, 2023.
- Newark – Shannon: Seasonal one daily service resumes on April 12, 2024, instead of April 5, 2024.
- San Francisco – Zurich: Seasonal service resumes one day earlier than planned, starting from May 2, 2024.
- Washington Dulles – Athens: Seasonal one daily service resumes on April 14, 2024, instead of May 3, 2024.
- Washington Dulles – Paris CDG: Seasonal second daily UA330/331 service resumes with a 767-300ER aircraft from May 23, 2024, instead of a 787-8 from May 31, 2024.
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.