Further, JAL group unveiled revisions to its flight frequency and fleet strategies for both international and domestic routes in the fiscal year 2023.
JAL International Flight Schedule
Due to the positive recovery observed in the market and the reclassification of COVID-19 as a class 5 infectious disease, there has been a consistent rise in travel demand for both business and leisure travelers arriving in and departing from Japan.
Furthermore, the impact of a weakened yen has contributed to a flourishing influx of inbound demand.
In order to enhance the travel convenience for international flight passengers, JAL is making adjustments to flight frequencies on the following routes as part of its summer 2023 schedule revisions:
- The Narita – Hong Kong route will see an increase in flights from 3 to 5 per week.
- The Kansai – Los Angeles route will be augmented from 4 to 5 flights per week.
- Starting in November, the Kansai – Honolulu route will increase from 4 to 5 flights per week, while the Nagoya (Chubu) – Honolulu route will increase from 3 to 4 flights per week.
Please note that plans for specific routes and timeframes are still being fine-tuned, and a comprehensive update will be shared once the finalized schedules are established.
Japan Tokyo-New York Flights
Additionally, plans are in progress for the introduction of our upcoming flagship Airbus A350-1000 aircraft, which is set to commence operations on the Haneda – New York route by the end of November.
Specifics regarding the launch date, along with comprehensive insights into interior features and in-flight offerings, will be unveiled on October 2.
Embrace the feeling of privacy and comfort within our aircraft cabin as we provide customized products and services designed to cater to each passenger’s unique preferences.
We extend an invitation to you to eagerly anticipate a fresh and tailored boarding experience in the days ahead.
Domestic Flight Changes
In accordance with the rebounding demand and evolving market conditions, adaptations will be implemented in the domestic flight count, aligning with shifts in customer preferences.
This encompasses the introduction of novel routes departing from Sapporo (Okadama), employing the newly integrated aircraft from Hokkaido Air System (HAC), commencing on October 25.
- The inaugural flight date, frequency, and timetable for the Sapporo (Okadama) – Nemuro Nakashibetsu route have been finalized.
- Enhancement of the Osaka (Itami) – Izumo route from 4 round trips to 5 round trips per day, starting from October 29.
- Amplification of the Osaka (Itami) – Kagoshima route from 7 round trips to 8 round trips per day, effective from December 1.
The JAL Group remains committed to cultivating social and economic value by fostering “connections and relationships” through aviation services, with the aim of establishing an all-encompassing route network that caters to the evolving preferences of our esteemed clientele.
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.