CHICAGO- Today, United (UA) Airlines unveiled its plans to introduce 127 fresh nonstop flights, providing college football fans with convenient travel options to support their favorite teams at 30 games this season.
During the previous year, over 50,000 fans chose United as their preferred airline to reach some of the most renowned college football destinations nationwide.
This year, the airline remains committed to assisting fans in attending games. Further cheering on teams like Wisconsin, USC, the University of Michigan, Penn State, and many others.
United Adds 127 New Nonstop Flights
Apart from the airline’s exclusive schedule, United has joined forces with Caleb Williams, the 2023 Heisman Award Winner, and USC Trojans quarterback, for a name, image, likeness (NIL) agreement.
This collaboration aims to ignite enthusiasm among college football fans in United’s advertising and social media campaigns. Throughout the season, Caleb Williams will feature in various United advertising and social media content while sharing updates on his account.
Caleb Williams, the USC Trojans quarterback, expressed the incomparable thrill of witnessing fans in the stands, cheering wholeheartedly during intense rivalry games, be it at home or away.
He conveyed his excitement about teaming up with United Airlines to promote these exclusive college football flights. Caleb looks forward to spreading the word, enabling fans from all corners of the country to partake in the electrifying energy firsthand.
Patrick Quayle, Senior Vice President of Global Network Planning and Alliances, expressed the airline’s dedication to delivering an exceptional travel experience for customers. Whether they are embarking on international journeys or flying to watch their beloved college football teams in action.
He stated, “We are delighted to present a schedule this season that facilitates fans in coming together and showing their support for their teams on the road.”
Games and Flight Details
The airline has expanded its flight offerings and will be utilizing larger aircraft for select cities during the following college football games:
- Sept. 2: Tennessee State University @ University of Notre Dame
- Sept. 3: Louisiana State University @ Florida State University
- Sept. 9: University of Texas-Austin @ University of Alabama
- Sept. 9: University of Nevada, Las Vegas @ University of Michigan
- Sept. 9: University of Cincinnati @ University of Pittsburgh
- Sept. 9: University of Notre Dame @ North Carolina State University
- Sept. 16: Northwestern University @ Duke University
- Sept. 16: University of Washington – Seattle @ Michigan State University
- Sept. 23: Ohio State University @ University of Notre Dame
- Sept. 23: University of Arkansas @ Louisiana State University
- Sept. 23: University of Mississippi @ University of Alabama
- Sept. 23: University of Iowa @ Penn State University
- Sept 23: University of Oklahoma @ University of Cincinnati
- Sept. 30: Louisiana State University @ University of Mississippi
- Sept. 30: University of Notre Dame @ Duke University
- Oct. 7: University of Arkansas @ University of Mississippi
- Oct. 14: University of Southern California @ University of Notre Dame
- Oct. 14: University of Arkansas @ University of Alabama
- Oct. 14: Louisiana State University @ Auburn University
- Oct. 14: Ohio State University @ Purdue University
- Oct. 14: University of Iowa @ University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Oct. 21: University of Tennessee @ University of Alabama
- Oct. 21: Penn State University @ Ohio State University
- Oct. 28: University of Pittsburgh @ University of Notre Dame
- Oct. 28: Ohio State University @ University of Wisconsin
- Nov. 4: University of Notre Dame @ Clemson University
- Nov. 4: Louisiana State University @ University of Alabama
- Nov. 11: University of Michigan @ Penn State University
- Nov. 11: University of Pittsburgh @ Syracuse University
- Nov. 18: University of Georgia @ University of Tennessee
- Nov. 18: Wake Forest University @ University of Notre Dame
Tickets are currently available for purchase through the United app or at United.com.
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.