If you are an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering student you need to get an OJT (On Job Training) after completion of your course of 2 and half years.
This training must be conducted in a DGCA approved organization. So that you must be very careful while selecting the organization for your OJT. According to DGCA if you are satisfied with minimum experience only you can write the License exam. Otherwise you can’t. Here I can suggest you some Organizations providing OJT for you. You need to send your resume by contacting the authority or the personnel. Sometimes you need to directly contact the organization in order to arrange the training.
Anyways you need to wait for the good things to happen.
Following is the list of Top 10 Airlines and MROs for apprenticeship / OJT:
- Air India
- Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Nagpur, Bangalore, Chennai are the major bases.
- On the Job Training (OJT) is offered for the following specializations :
- Flight Despatchers after Successfully undergoing the necessary ground training with Air India and clearing the DGCA exams
- Ramp Handling
- Check on the official site cte.airindia.in for more updates
- Go Air
- Go First, founded as GoAir, is an Indian ultra-low-cost airline based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- It is owned by the Indian business conglomerate Wadia Group.
- It provides quality OJT .
- Check flygofirst official site
- Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi are major bases for OJT.
- With 900+ Maintenance Experts, 33 Certifications, 27 Cities and 6 maintenance bays will provide good apprenticeship.
- Check Airworks Official site for updates.
- GMR Hyderabad
- GMR Aerospace & Industrial Park welcomes academic institutions and training service providers to set up training facilities in the park and grab this opportunity.
- This will also supplement our vision of providing a conducive atmosphere for businesses, to set up their training centres at GMR Aerospace & Industrial Park Hyderabad.
- gmraerospacepark Check Updates here.
- TruJet is the brand name of Turbo Megha Airways Pvt. Ltd, which is a scheduled regional carrier (south) based in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Check Updates here trujet.com
- I would like to correct you indemar is not an airline it’s an MRO ( maintenance repair organisation)
- And yes indemar do maintenance of The Embraer E-Jet family is a series of narrow-body short- to medium-range twin-engine jet airliners, carrying 66 to 124 passengers commercially.
- Check aarindamertechnics for more updates.
- Hindustan Aeronautics
- HAL is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company, headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
- Bharat Aviation
- Bharat Aviation Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 29 November 2005.
- It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai.
- Check bharataviation.com for more updates.
- Deccan Aviation
- Deccan Charters is an aviation company based in Bengaluru, India that operates helicopter and fixed-wing charter services.
- deccanair.com Check Updates.
- Blue Dart Aviation
- Blue Dart Aviation is a cargo airline based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- It operates with its main base as Chennai International Airport.
- It serves 7 Indian metro cities.
- Check Updates Bluedartaviation.com
Stay Tuned and Informed with Aviation a2z. Have a cheerful day!