DALLAS- Southwest Airlines (WN) has announced extending its flight schedule, now covering flights up to August 4, 2024. This update introduces new international services and substantial expansion across its network.
In the third quarter of 2023, the company achieved its highest-ever revenue performance for this quarter, primarily driven by robust leisure demand, especially in July and over the Labor Day holiday.
Southwest New International Flights
Flights from Orlando
Starting on June 4, 2024, Southwest will initiate daily service, pending necessary government approvals, between Orlando, Florida, and the following locations:
- Cancun, Mexico
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- San José, Costa Rica
These additions complement Southwest’s existing services from Orlando to Aruba and Montego Bay, Jamaica. This expansion also means that Cancun will be reachable from 17 different U.S. markets served by Southwest, beginning in June 2024.
Flights from Burbank
Southwest Airlines, already the dominant carrier in Burbank, California, is set to expand its operations starting from June 4, 2024. The expansion includes daily nonstop flights between Burbank and the following destinations:
- Boise, Idaho
- Kansas City, Missouri
- New Orleans
- San Antonio
- St. Louis
This move underscores Southwest’s commitment to increasing its presence in Burbank and offering more travel options for passengers.
Southwest Airlines has announced several new flight routes and expanded services to various destinations:
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, will have daily nonstop service to Baltimore/Washington starting June 4, 2024, providing increased connectivity between the Northeast and Colorado Springs.
- Southwest is introducing seasonal Saturday-only flights from Dallas (Love Field) to various destinations:
- Dallas (Love Field) to Buffalo/Niagara, New York
- Dallas (Love Field) to Fresno, California
- Dallas (Love Field) to Providence, Rhode Island
- Dallas (Love Field) to Spokane, Washington
- In preparation for its Nashville Flight Crew base opening in 2024, Southwest will launch seasonal Saturday-only flights from Nashville to Bozeman, Montana. It will offer seasonal Saturday and Sunday service to Grand Rapids, Michigan. These routes provide additional travel options for summer travelers seeking cooler destinations.
Here’s the complete list of new flights
Stay tuned with us. Further, follow us on social media for the latest updates.