US start-up airline GlobalX Crossing Airlines Group plans to acquire three Airbus A320 aircraft, as it continues to grow its operations.
GlobalX, whose fleet currently comprises four A320 family aircraft, said on October 4, 2021, it had signed letters of intent (LOI) to acquire the passenger aircraft from two major lessors.
• The A320s were previously operated by Virgin America/Alaska Airlines, and Global X said they will be delivered and placed into service over the next 90 days.
• We are pleased to enter our next growth phase with the signing of these LOIs ,chief executive Ed Wegel said in the statement.
• These aircraft are in great shape and help to address the needs of our US market with full WiFi and streaming capability for our customers.
• GlobalX began passenger flights on August 7, 2021, providing charter flights to U.S, Canadian, Caribbean, and Latin American destinations from its hubs in Miami and Atlantic City.
• It flies for casinos, cruise lines, hotel, and resort destinations.The airline plans to add the larger A330 to its operations in the second quarter of 2022.
Information source Aerotime Hub.
Read more : Technician Lost his life due to unfair treatment by AIESL, DGCA, Moca & Govt of India .
Stay tuned and Updated! Have a good day ahead.