Global Aviation Technologies (GAT) has successfully installed the first Goji Geotainment system, a plug-and-play replacement for legacy Airshow cabin entertainment systems plan for business jets.
Global Aviation Technologies installs Goji Geotainment IFE System ideal deal for business jets using Collins Airshow.
offers for passengers
The system offers passengers a state-of-the-art 3D moving map and flight knowledge, as well as high-quality video and audio “stories” of the cities and points of attention shown on the map.
Global Aviation Technologies
Global Aviation Technologies owns the STC for the installation and is the leading supplier of the Goji Geotainment System, developed by Gotham Studios.
- Goji is a drop-in upgrade for Collins Aerospace Airshow 200, 400, and 4000 systems successful in business aircraft almost the world, and its database provides global operation in different languages.
vice-president of business development at GAT.
“The foundation couldn’t have been easier for our technicians here at GAT and the Goji system is working as engaged,” told Woody Cottner, vice-president of business development at GAT.
“The idea, the quality of the content, and the ease of service for the traveler will make Goji a game-changer for fleet and individual aircraft owners alike.”
- Goji is the creation of Gotham Studios, a collaborative enterprise led by Peter Nissen, Emmy Award-winning TV producer with three decades at networks and shows including Today, National Geographic, E!, History Channel, Comedy Central, and Pee-wee’s Playhouse, and Russ Johnson, an industry expert on inflight entertainment, cabin management, connectivity, and airborne broadband.
“We are very excited to be starting our new inflight experience and giving all of our amazing stories about the places we are flying over,” Johnson said.
“The inflight tour guide dynamically assembles the stories based on current location and destination so that no two flights are ever the same.”
- In addition to the 4K 3D moving map and high-resolution satellite imagery available on cabin monitors as well as travelers’ individual devices, the Goji Geotainment offers a continuous series of geo-relevant visual and audio stories or a more interactive mode to more completely explore points of attention, listen to music or watch individual movies.
- The system can be customized with company branding and aircraft livery and the database is refreshed automatically.
- “This is going to be a cost-effective way for fractional partners, charter operators, and private owners to enhance the cabin experience for passengers and actually set their inflight entertainment system above those seen in other aircraft,” said Cotner.
- “Goji has been designed for quick launching, so we can return the aircraft to service very quickly.
“Goji brings inflight entertainment to a higher level of quality and a new way of interacting with the world below through a treasure chest of very interesting knowledge,” Cotner said.
Also read: Air India being sold, 7,000+ residents may shortly move from Kalina Colonies
Also read: Uttarakhand HC questions Aviation Secretary to appear as Centre silent for 8 months