As the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic is still not over and many states are still having active covid cases of more than 10,000, every state has issued different rules for passengers coming to their state.
If you are planning your travel shortly then you need to take note of the travel rules of that particular state.
Nation carrier Air India on Wednesday (August 18) has issued a complete list of state-wise quarantine rules for domestic passengers. “ State Governments are issuing various guidelines for travelers. Passengers are requested to check the state-specific requirements before travel,” Air India said in a tweet.
Air India said
In a circular Air India said, “While every effort is made to update this information, it is the sole responsibility of the passenger to ensure his or her eligibility to comply with the entry regulations of the respective State Government. Air India, Air India Express, and their subsidiaries accept no liability in this regard.”
Here is an entire list of COVID-19 regulations in each state and union nation:
- Covid-19 regulations for passenger -RT-PCR negative report issued from an ICMR recognized lab where the test is taken 48 hours before commencement of journey. Hand-written reports are not acceptable.
In addition, all arriving passengers shall mandatorily undergo Rapid Antigen Test.
Compulsory home quarantine for 7 days, even with negative RT-PCR report. Passengers visiting lakshadweep, and Little Andaman needs to have 10 days of home
quarantine irrespective of being tested negative.
- – Any person violating the quarantine guidelines shall be liable to be fined to the tune of Rs 5000/–each time
- Thermal screening for all passengers
- All asymptomatic passengers will have to undergo home quarantine for 14 days.
- All passengers are required to register themselves on the Spandana website www.spandana.ap.gov.in
- Thermal screening will be conducted on arrivals. Rapid Antigen Test on arrival is mandatory. Passengers with positive results will go for home isolation or hospitalization. Passengers with negative results will have to take the RT-PCR test at the airport and remain under home quarantine until the result is declared.
- All arriving passengers will have to undergo compulsory home quarantine for 7 days, even if the result of the COVID-19 test on arrival is negative.
- Rapid Antigen Test on arrival is mandatory for all including fully vaccinated passengers. Passengers with positive results will go for home isolation/hospitalization. Passengers with negative results will have to take the RT-PCR test at the airport and remain under home quarantine until the result is declared.
- Passengers transiting to Intra-Assam and the North East States are exempted from arrival testing. Government Officials and
- Passengers traveling for medical reasons or family bereavement are exempted from mandatory quarantine.
– The cost of the RT-PCR test maximum of Rs 500 shall be borne by the passengers.
Also read : Star Air Hiring For Multiple Job Positions In India
Also read : Rakesh Jhunjhunwala: 70 Planes- Fleet for the new Airline