Prospective students can research whether a program leads to certification in their desired field. • Aviation management professionals with degree can specialise in areas like airline management, airport management, or air commerce management. Begin your Bachelor’s Degree online today!
Many aeronautics and aviation programs meet the requirements for Federal Aviation Administration and Directorate Genreal of Civil Aviations. Some of them are- air traffic controller and pilot certification.
After carefully researching aeronautics and aviation programs, prospective students can find the best fit for their professional goals.
What Is Aviation Management?
Professionals who specialise in aviation management operate the business side of airlines, airports, and aircraft manufacturers. Aviation managers may oversee the daily operations of an aircraft manufacturer or manage a department within an airline. They may also supervise aviation professionals at an airport or oversee airport security.
Aviation management professionals can specialise in airline management, airport management, or air commerce management.
- A career in aviation management requires training in management, business administration, and aeronautical science.
How long is an aviation degree program?
Most aviation managers hold at least a bachelor’s degree. Both a adegree in business administration with aviation management degree and a bachelor’s in aviation management work.
- They prepare graduates for aviation management careers.
- Most programs incorporate an internship to give students hands-on experience in the field.
A bachelor's in aviation degree generally takes three to four years of full-time study to complete. In India, some programs offer accelerated tenures of 2 years.
Aeronautics & Aeronautical engineers
Aeronautics is the science and practice of flying vehicles, including the design, manufacturing, and operation of airplanes, aircraft, and spacecraft. Aeronautics professionals can specialise in areas like engineering, aviation, and navigation.
- Aeronautical engineers design commercial jets, satellites, and helicopters, ensuring their designs meet safety standards and operate as intended.
- Aeronautics professionals can also specialise in unmanned aircraft systems and air traffic control.
A bachelor of science in aeronautics prepares graduates for most aeronautics careers.
During an aeronautics degree, students build aviation skills and knowledge and receive hands-on training with aircraft.
What is a Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation?
Most aviation and aeronautics careers require a bachelor’s degree.
Prospective aviation professionals can pursue an aviation bachelor’s degree online. And, they can easily meet the education requirements for aviation jobs, like airline pilot, in a flexible, accessible format.
During a bachelor’s in aviation, students gain the knowledge and skills necessary for aviation careers. They complete courses on topics like airplane aerodynamics, commercial flight, and aviation safety.
They may also take courses on aviation weather, turbine engines, and GPS navigation.
Depending on the program, online learners may complete classes in an asynchronous or synchronous format.
Asynchronous Format: In an asynchronous format, students do not log in at set times for their classes.
Synchronous Format: Synchronous format includes set meeting times.
Perks of Aviation Programs Online
- Some programs offer an accelerated format that allows students to graduate in less than four years.
Online aviation bachelor’s programs also incorporate internships or external requirements to prepare students for aviation jobs.
For example, online students may enter the program with a pilot’s license.
But, they can also complete the requirements for a pilot’s license through a local program while earning their degree.
Choosing an Online Bachelor’s in Aviation Degree Program helps you with-
- Highly flexible program to suit working
- Excellent Peers From top
Corporates – Learn and network with them
- Learn from best of faculty members
& industry experts from home
- Live classes to learn concept,
case studies & clear your queries
So, prospective aeronautics and aviation students should consider several factors when choosing an online program. They include admission requirements, school reputation, and specialisations.
Admission requirements vary by Universities-Worldwide. Some programs only admit students with a pilot license, while others let students complete license requirements during their degree.
- Applicants who do not meet the admission requirements may need to spend extra time. And, even money completing coursework or earning licensure before enrolling.
Aeronautics and Aviation Jobs
Depending on the role, aeronautics and aviation professionals may fly planes and unmanned aircraft, repair spacecraft, or manage airlines.
Job posts that are generally offered in India
- Aviation Operations Specialist
- Cargo Supervisors
- Guest Service Manager
- Air station Manager
- Air traffic controller
- Airline customer care operator
- Asst. manager in warehouses
- Asst. manager in Ticketing firms
Requirements for Aviation Sector
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork abilities
- Decision-Making skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Language skills
Universities that offer Online Aviation courses:
|°1||Eastern New Mexico University-Main Campus.|
|°2||Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Worldwide |
DAYTONA BEACH, Fl
|°3||Everglades University. |
BOCA RATON, Fl
|°4||Lynn University |
BOCA RATON, Fl
|°5||University of Nebraska at Omaha |
|°6||Siena Heights University |
|°7||LeTourneau University |
|°8||Liberty University |
|°9||Polk State College |
WINTER HAVEN, Fl
B) Indian Universities
|°1||Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science|
|°3||Jain University, Rajasthan|
|°4||MET Institute of Management, Mumbai|
|°5||Manipal University, Karnataka|
|°6||AMITY University, Noida|
Who is the program for?
- Professionals in Aviation consulting Sector who want to enhance their career opportunities.
- Engineers, Project Managers, Technical Experts who want to upscale to managerial roles.
- Professionals from other industries who wish to enter Aviation related sector.
- Fresher’s looking forward to pursue their career in Aviation Management.
Aviation management programs
The programs are delivered in distance education mode. Here, you can also continue your job while pursuing the programs.
- The programs are delivered in a blended learning format that includes self learning.
- And, it is frequently supported by a customized Learning Management Platform.
- It generally is instructor led live interactive sessions and real life experience through case study / projects.
The programs teach both in-depth knowledge on the complete Aviation industry with and general management concepts.
Program Structure (as per general Survey)
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Fundamental of Airlines Operation
- Airport Planning & Management
- Aviation Forecasting Techniques
- Aviation Law & Insurance
- Aviation Safety & Security Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Aviation Enterprise Management
- Regulatory Management
Take the next step toward your future with online learning.
Make discovery of schools with the programs and courses you’re interested in. And, begin learning today.
Genreal Aviation Management FAQs. Just for you!
- What are the top recruiters for various Aviation Management Courses?
- British Airways
- Air India
- What are the popular specialisations in Aviation Industry?
- Aviation Law
- Aviation Marketing
- Business communication
- French language
- International Management
- Entrepreneurial Management
Is Aviation Management a popular career choice in India?
Yes. Aviation Management courses have gained a lot in the coming decade. They’ve opened several opportunities for students and have potential for who aspire to make their career in Aviation.
And, if you could spare this lot time for us..
Also read- How to become a Pilot in India?
Also read- How to become an Airforce Pilot in India?
Stay safe and connected.
Keep following for updates.